Reach higher

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Trial-Run with Aiden

Time: June 17, Friday, 15 GMT at Alado.

It was absolutely wondeful. I never had any oppotunities like this to dicuss teaching matters with teachers from other countries. It was surprising that we were all facing the same difficulties: teachers lacking the joyful spirit, students lacking the agressieve attitude, parents lacking the responsibility and time.

Now I know the problems do not only exist in Taiwan, and there are many people in Webheads who can help me find solutions to them. This helps ease my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aiden said...

Hi Joy,

Isn't it interesting to find out that there are many aspects of teaching that are so generic?

Anyway, now that you have already done your class observations, I would like to know what your opinions are regarding this? Did you implement anything that was discussed during our online conference? If Yes, what is it that you used in the classroom and what do you think of it? If no, why not?

I'm trying to wrap up the events that took place in your classroom, before and after the online conference. I would appreciate if you could help me conclude it.

Thanks,

aiden

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home